(San Antonio, Houston, Dallas)
Position Summary: The Field Service Delivery Manager is responsible for establishing and managing all aspects of field service. This position oversees the identification, training, certification and quality assurance of an outsourced network of field service vendors and the internal technical resources. This position will collaborate with Consulting Services and Project Management to assure field service resources are leveraged to create revenue and supply critical services on time and within budget.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manages the identification of potential Field Service vendors.
Defines training and certification requirements for Field Service vendors.
- Manages the integration of vendors into Consulting, Engineering and Project Management.
- Designs and implements operational processes between Liquid Networx and outside vendors.
- Serves as an escalation for technical and service support. Oversees technical issues through resolution, and keeps both vendor and internal organizations abreast of any changes in status.
- Participates in cross-functional development teams for the design and implementation of new requirements, business processes or process/cost improvement efforts.
- Designs and implements Quality assurance programs to assure the highest level of quality and complete customer satisfaction.
- Assures documentation of processes, including workflows, procedures, policies, etc.
- Establishes and tracks operational metrics, both for internal and external use, including (but not limited to): time to install (circuits, routers, cabling connectivity); customer satisfaction; sales satisfaction; cost per install.
- Provides visibility and reporting on Field Services to the executive team within the company.
BASIC REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years experience in a service delivery environment (IT or telecom-related industry preferred).
- 3+ years experience managing field services related departments including vendor management.
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Proven ability to deliver a high degree of client satisfaction through proactive technical support services.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new processes and procedures in a fast-growing company.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with key clients to troubleshoot technical issues through to resolution.
- Hands on experience and/or certification desirable.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to successful and timely completion.
- Demonstrated sound problem-solving and decision-making skills relative to business operations and partner/vendor/supplier relationships.
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to email@example.com.