(Dallas, Houston, San Antonio)
Position Summary: The Implementation Project Coordinator will be responsible for Planning, Execution, Control and Deployment of Carrier Services, Hardware Deployment and customer implementation projects.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Managing implementation processes.
- Monitoring and managing orders.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Creating and maintaining a project plan for each customer.
- Creating a Statement of Work for each implementation, when appropriate.
- Documenting installation steps and progress.
- Documenting additional aspects of project schedules via Visio, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Completely owning and managing all aspects of the customer relationship throughout the hand-off and implementation process, including: hand-off from Consulting; proactive customer updates on milestones, delays, issues to resolve, etc; timely responses to customer questions and concerns; hand-off to Technical Support.
- Maintaining a customer issue tracker for each implementation to track all issues and their progress.
- Coordinating and forming solid working relationships with other departments, including Consulting, Help Desk, Engineering, etc.
BASIC REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years project management experience.
- Telecommunications experience required.
- Ability to maintain strict professionalism in all client communication.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Direct hands-on experience supporting end-user customers in a Customer Operations position.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation skills, influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are essential and critical to successful management of projects at this level.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple vendors.
- Basic knowledge of carrier terminology needed.
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies, customer premise requirements and voice services needed.
- Project Management Certification a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to email@example.com.