Position Summary: Working with management and end-user customers. This position will evaluate, develop, implement and manage the internal IT infrastructure.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assessing the information technology needs of company and potential customers.
- Working with management to implement solutions in dynamic environment.
- Working across the company’s Consulting, Engineering, Support, Managed Services, Implementation, and other departments to design optimal solutions.
- Provide training and support to staff and end-users as needed.
- Productizing internal solutions for customers.
BASIC REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years sales IT Management or professional services consulting experience in with SMB or Enterprise experience.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in technology fields.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- In-depth working knowledge of data and voice communication products, IP security strategies, converging technologies, VoIP, Network Design, Routing, Optimization, Microsoft networking technologies, co-location services, hosting and LAN/WAN integration.
- Experience with some of the following: Cisco, Juniper, Adtran, Sonicwall, Packeteer, Nortel, Avaya.
- An industry-recognized certification such as PMP, Cisco CCISP, CCNP, CCDP and/or MSCE required.Experience with Document Management, Sharepoint and VMware a plus.
- Hands-on experience required.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; strong technical presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple and simultaneous projects.
- Willing to travel.
- Expert PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.