Position Summary: ComplyGuard Networks is seeking an Information Security consultant to join its growing professional services practice. Primary work is with organizations requiring compliance and audit to HIPAA, PCI, NERC CIP, SOX, FISMA, ISO and other. Must be able to work across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions, process and procedures. This role is the primary role interfacing with the client and impacts the customer experience for all offerings. The Information Security Consultant is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of Statements of Work that will completely satisfy the client’s expectations as well as the client’s business and compliance requirements.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyze complex client environments from an information security perspective.
- Evaluate organizations against best practice control frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2, HIPAA, COBIT, NERC/CIP, FISMA/NIST and FFIEC.
- Conduct risk assessments of business processes and supporting systems.
- Develop comprehensive information security documentation (policy, procedures, etc.).
- Work with senior level stakeholders to provide strategic information security guidance.
- Provide written reports and presentations on findings and recommendations.
- Work to develop internal practice documentation.
- Participation in pre-sales activities and client presentations.
BASIC REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of IT technical/security experience.
- 2+ years of consulting experience in a variety of client environments.
- Experience creating practice documentation such as templates and methodologies.
- Experience in sales activities such as SOWs, RFPs and presentations.
- Knowledge of Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & compliance.
- Broad knowledge of network, applications and IT systems.
- Strong ability to articulate business risks of technical issues to client personnel (both technical and non-technical).
- Recognize performance improvement opportunities for client.
- Information security certifications; such as CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required.
- Travel involved.
- Experience with the following technologies:
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, NT, Windows 2K/XP/03, Solaris.
Database Technologies: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
Web Servers: Tomcat, Apache, MS IIS.
Network Technologies; VPN, Firewalls, FTP, VOIP, IDS, IPS and subnets.
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to email@example.com.