(Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, Oklahoma, New Orleans, Phoenix)
Position Summary: Working with consultants, channel partners and end-user customers. This position provides pre-sales solution consulting and design services to meet the voice and data communication needs of clients around the world. Position will focus on technical development and implementation of solutions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assessing the information technology needs of customers and potential customers.
- Developing and presenting solutions to meet customer needs; developing technical proposals.
- Working across the company’s Consulting, Engineering, Support, Managed Services, Implementation, and other departments to design optimal solutions.
- Providing pre-sale consultative solution development with partners and end-users.
- Provide training and support to staff and end-users as needed.
BASIC REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years sales engineering or professional services consulting experience in telecommunications or a related field.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in technology fields.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- In-depth working knowledge of data and voice communication products, IP security strategies, converging technologies, VoIP, Network Design, Routing, Optimization, Microsoft networking technologies, collocation services, hosting and LAN/WAN integration.
- Experience with some of the following: Cisco, Juniper, Adtran, Sonicwall, Packeteer, Nortel, Avaya.
- An industry-recognized certification such as Cisco CCNP, CCDP, CISSP, CCIE or Network+ required.
- Hands-on experience required.
- IP telephony design and implementation experience strongly preferred.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; strong technical presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple and simultaneous projects.
- Willing to travel.
- Expert PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to email@example.com.