Position Summary: Working to support internal and external customer projects; this position will configure, test, repair and deploy solutions for end-users. Environment consists of Microsoft workstations, servers, popular applications and Cisco Networking equipment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assessing the information technology needs of company and potential customers.
- Working with management to implement solutions in dynamic environment.
- Working across the company’s Consulting, Engineering, Support, Managed Services, Implementation, and other departments to design optimal solutions.
- Provide training and support to staff and end-users as needed.
- Productizing internal solutions for customers.
BASIC REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years experience in technology field.
- Working knowledge of data networking products, converging technologies, VoIP, Network Design, Microsoft networking technologies and LAN/WAN integration.
- Experience with some of the following: Cisco, Juniper, Adtran, Sonicwall, Packeteer, Nortel, Avaya.
- An industry-recognized certification such as Cisco CCNA, CCDA, MSCE, Network+ required and or commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of Linux, VMware and PBX products a plus.
- Hands-on experience required.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple and simultaneous projects.
- Ability to deal with customers.
- Willing to travel.
- Expert PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
If you are interested in this position, please download and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.