Position Summary: Performs first tier NOC support by working in a 24x7x365 Network Operations Center and monitoring customer networks.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform basic emergency maintenance activities for all aspects of the customer’s managed network and the services on that network.
- Escalate to higher tier support using pre-defined time-based and severity criteria.
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance work according to prescribed methods and procedures.
BASIC REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School graduate (or GED) or minimum of two years experience in system or network administration, or call center.
- Excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Must speak and write in a business professional manner.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work any shift (full time applicants).
- Must have high speed Internet at home (part time applicants).
- Must be dependable and interested in learning new skills.
- Must be a team player who can focus on customer satisfaction.